Tuesday, September 18, 2007

M A reStaurant H E d

P h_McElman_070716_2434 O T A_McElman_070718_3101 T O dear


I really like Flickr. It's great fun for browsing and playing, and it has even motivated me to read the instruction manual for my camera again!


Apart from the tool I used to create the heading above, which I found here , one of my favourite flickr tools is from BigHugeLabs. It's a Palette Generator, which automatically generates a palette of colours based on any photo you choose from your Flickr library. Most importantly, it gives you the HTML codes for the colours, which you can cut and paste into Blogger, to change the colours of your Blog. It all looks beautiful because the colours are all in the lovely tones of your favourite photograph.


Here's an example of one I've done:



















No comments: